Unprotected sex means that you can get pregnant and have a baby. Have you had unprotected sex?
- Did the condom slip off or break?
- Did you forget to:
- Did your diaphragm or cap slip or did you forget to use it?
- Did he forget to pull out in time?
- Did you forget to use any contraception?
- Were you forced to have sex without contraception?
If you have had unprotected sex you could become pregnant
If now is not the right time for you to have a baby you can use emergency contraception if you act quickly
If you don’t want to get pregnant, don’t take a chance.
The morning-after pill is available in pharmacies
This is often the quickest and most convenient way to get emergency contraception. There’s no need to feel embarrassed. Remember pharmacy staff deal with all kind of sensitive situations everyday – it’s their job to make this experience as stress-free as they can for you.
You can also get emergency contraception from a doctor.